Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

My Island of Paradise


My Island of paradise would be sunny everyday and a lot of theme parks everywhere and everyone will have beach house. Everybody was quiet and didn’t scream and shout.

In my Island of paradise I would have water fountains everywhere and it didn’t rain and everything was free and it was a fight free Island and the beaches where fresh water and it was peaceful all you can hear the sounds of the water splashing and the birds chirping.

No kids were allowed to steal or break into the theme parks. All the adults had cellphones to communicate to others and every week there were performances by an abundance of celebrities. And everyone had a pool made of lollies and huge television in their houses and there were no ripples in the beaches.

I wish I really had an island like that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment