Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

My Reflections for Term 1


This week room 11 had done an e-asttle test.

For Geometry and statistics I got a 2A. I have to learn how to describe the shapes and also describe 3d objects using geometry language, I also need to know my symmetry and a little bit more of my angles. I was able to draw and explain a simple scale map, design and make pattern using translation reflection and rotation. My gaps are to  name  objects in  geometric language. I would like  help on  how to describe 2D and 3D shapes.

For next term I would like to learn how to spot what an angle is and I would try to get everything write on my next e-asttle test and the next basic facts test and if I get it wrong I will keep trying I get it right and get to where i'm supposed  to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment