Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Word Confusion.

yolo.pngright.pngyolo.png
I am learning to use words that have the same pronunciation correctly.  I got these answers right clearly because I knew what they meant. I got a few wrong but that's only because those words were tricky. I’d like to learn the difference between more trickier words also how to pronounce them correctly. The only challenging bits were the words because some words were difficult and some words I didn’t know what they meant. Overall I got more right then wrong.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Arihi
Congratulations on getting a few of your questions correct and hard luck for getting some wrong but you will get it next time.I get some questions fight and wrong to so I know how you feel.If you were to do it again will you get any wrong?

Post a Comment