Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

All about me in 2013

All about me in 2013

This year I am hoping to learn how to do long division and how to subtract fractions from numbers. Also improve my writing and maths. That will be my goal for this year. Hopefully by the end of this year, I would have achieved them.

For this year there's going to be a lot of exciting things thats going to happen such as swimming competitions. All the kids are excited about sports camp because they expect to have fun. In swimming we will have coaches to teach us. That will be exciting to learn how to swim the full length of the pool.

Its going to be challenging this year because we are very busy with sports camp and swimming. I don’t think its going to be challenging to learn because I am going to pay attention to the teacher when she speaks and listen to her when she’s teaching us.

This year I am looking forward mostly, is the swimming sports. Swimming sports is a way for the kids to learn to how to swim and having fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Arihi your work is excellent, your goals are the same like mine I as well cant wait for sports camp this year. But nice story ( :

Unknown said...

Hello Arihi, I am also very excited in going to go to sports camp. How do you feel?

Unknown said...

Hi arihi I love your story. what I love about your story is you say that you are so exciting about sports camp because im excited about sports camp to.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys yeeah i can tell that everyone is exited sports camp.

Post a Comment