Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Technology Toys


My toy was really difficult to make, it wasn’t a unique toy. I looked up on the web for a simple toy and I decided to make a helicopter. I had to plan what mechanism I was using and the measuring. After planning I had to cut bits and pieces to make the helicopter, next I paint it. My mechanism was levers to balance my helicopter from falling. It was harder making the toy then planning it.

After we'd finished our principal checked our toys and decided which three were the best. After checking it he came to our class and discussed what he liked and didn’t understand. The three winners get prizes for the best toy and for using the five mechanisms. The top three winners were Matthew Mikayla and Britney.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good try Arihi, don't you think that you should of attached the string at the front point of your helicopter so it will be easier for the toy to move? But good work at least you finished making your toy. What do you think that you need to add to improve your toy?

Post a Comment