Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Spending Splurge.

game.jpg
I played this game with Andrea. The game is called Spending Splurge. Andrea started and then I went after her.  I started of with $1,750 and went on a 9 day holiday to Australia. I first had to buy the things I needed. I ended up with $12. To play this game you have to land on a item and choose whether or not you want to buy that item. With the money I had, I had to get a ticket , passport and a departure tax. Besides that I brought other things like snacks for the plane , Digital camera , travel backpack , toilet kit , earplugs , digital video player and brand labeled shoes. Then I was left with $12. From this game I learn’t to spend your money wisely and to always buy the things you need first and then you can buy what you want afterwards and not to spend my money on wasteful things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment