Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dental Presentation

Yesterday a lady named Mrs Wallbridge came to our classroom to talk to the children about why teeth is so important. We gave her a list of questions for her answer. She showed us pictures of kids teeth, I felt disgusted when she showed us a photo of a lady smoking. Mrs Wallbridge told us something that I never knew. Mrs Wallbridge said that if you get knocked out and your teeth falls out, their's a possible way to fix or else the tooth underneath won't able to grow. I was really happy that Mrs Wallbridge came to our class and explain us about fantastic facts about teeth.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morena Arihi.
I was reading your dental presentation and yes I didn't know that we can stick the tooth back in to our gum if it falls out. Some photos were okay but the one with the lady that smokes was ugly. Have you ever seen someone put their tooth back in to their gum when their tooth falls out?

Post a Comment