Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Interview with Crystal.

Interview with Crystal


What’s your favourite food?
Chocolate,butter chicken,lasagna, and ice-cream.

What’s your favourite sport? Why
Swimming because I am a fast swimmer,and have flippers for my feet and because
I love it.

Who is your favourite teacher
teacher?why.
Mrs Ramklown because she teaches us well and she doesn’t distract us when we're working.

What’s your favourite song?
Braid my hair, and Trouble.

What is your favourite lolly?
Long bar watermelon bubblegum, nerds and chewy strawberries.

What’s your favourite movie?
I have a lot of favourite movies but just can’t name them.

Who is your favourite singer?why
Mario because he has a different way of singing.

What is your favourite animal?why
Cheetah because it’s fast and it has cool patterns.

What do you do after school?
I hang out with my friends.
How do you get to school in the morning?
I walk to school.

Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
In the olympic swimming team and win a goldmedal.





0 comments:

Post a Comment