Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Learn , Create , Share. E- book Muffins.

This is the only decent photo I have of me and her. Room 11 was studying muffins for our topic study. We made E - books and shared them with room 7&8. I read with Aretafaye. I read the story first then she read after. Aretafaye had a few problems with the words but she sounded them out and eventually got the words right. After she was finished reading I asked her whice muffin she would choose out of Apricot , Banana , Apple , Raspberry and Blueberry. She said her favourite would be blueberry because she likes the colour blue and also because blueberry's are nice.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Arhi.
I like your paragraph on that picture was interesting. I thought you did a good job with this paragraph. I had Caris and she also had a few problems with the words. Did you enjoy reading your ebook to her?

Post a Comment