Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Superhero to the rescue


Walt:write a narrative.

One day my friends and I were walking along the meadow. One of my friends said that they could smell fire. Then we noticed a fire truck.

As we were walking along we saw a big house that was on fire and a lot of people were surrounding it. Everyone was beginning to worry because there were kids trapped inside the fiery house and there was no possible way to get them out. The fire men even tried to get out their long ladder but that wasn’t even long enough.

I was thinking to myself we need a superhero then I looked up into the sky and saw a little flash of light coming down to us. So I went back to the fire truck to get the flash light and by the time I got back there was a man dressed in a cape and a superman costume. Everyone screamed/yelled “ Look it’s super man ”. One of the firemen told him if he could rescue the kids. So he flew up into the house without getting burnt , He swooshed up their got the kids and swooshed back out. Everyone was relieved and really happy.

The whole town wrote a thank you letter to the superman/hero for saving their children. After they gave the letter he swooshed back in the sky as fast as a cheetah. So we all went back to the fire truck just to check if everyone was safe and gladly everyone was safe.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment