Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Money wise


Money Wise

Walt: write a response to the talk by evan

Yesterday afternoon a man named Evan from the asb bank came to talk to us about spending money wisely and saving money. The phrase that Evan used was spend some on you but save some too.

Personally I think that saving money is important because you’ll never know when you need money for actually causes. All of the kids from our classes focussed on Evan speaking about the money and and incomes and high low and medium taxes. I learned a lot from Evan I learnt that if you're 16+ you're not all allowed to get paid lower then $13.50 an hour and I also learnt that its okay to spend money but it’s ok to save some to.

In my opinion I thought it was great learning about saving money he didn’t make us bored or tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment