Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

A Builder in Ancient Egypt


I am a builder helping to build the pyramids for a day in Ancient Egypt. It took a very long time long to build the three pyramids .To build the pyramids I needed to cut blocks of stone with a chisel, saw and a hammer. I had no shoes to work with I just worked  barefeet. I was born in 2580 BC.

I had to get a lot of wooden blocks. We put the wooden blocks onto the sledge. There was no machinery at all we cut the wooden blocks with a chisel and a saw when we had cut the wooden blocks we started on the shape of the pyramid then put clay on the inside walls then out stones on the ground.

After building the pyramid I had lunch. I had bread Cucumber onions and weak beer. After lunch I decorated the Tombs.    


0 comments:

Post a Comment